We provide legal assistance to foreign clients in obtaining residence permits, family reunification and Portuguese nationality applications, having already worked with clients of different nationalities, such as São Tomense, Brazilians, Angolans, Guineans, Chinese, Cape Verdeans, Nepalese, Indians, North Americans, Singaporeans, among others.
• Residency Visa for Subordinate Professional Activity (D1) – For those who come with a promise of work or work contract from Portugal.
• Residency Visa for Independent Professional Activity and for Entrepreneurial Immigrants (D2) – For those who come to perform an independent professional activity or for those who want to make an investment here, e.g. a company.
• Residence Visa for Research Activity or Highly Skilled (D3) – For doctoral students or anyone who has a highly skilled profession.
• Residency Visa for Study, High School Student Exchange, Internship or Volunteer (D4)- For higher education students (bachelor, master), internships or volunteers with a duration of more than one year.
• Residency Visa within the scope of the Mobility of Higher Education Students (D5) – For residents in the territory of a member state of the European Union, not applicable to Brazilian citizens.
• Residency Visa for Retirees, Religious, People with Income (D7) – For retirees, pensioners, or people who can prove sufficient income to support their household.
• It also provides for the Residence Permit for Investment Activities (Golden Visa) – For those who make an investment in Portugal, for example, acquisition of property worth €500,000.00 (five hundred thousand euros) or more.
• A foreigner (adult or emancipated) who has been legally residing in Portugal for at least five years;
• A foreigner married or in a de facto union for more than three years with a Portuguese national;
• Portuguese Descendants (must have a parent or grandparent who is Portuguese)
• Members of communities of Portuguese descent such as India (Goa, Damão, Diu, Dadrá and Nagar Aveli), Angola, Mozambique, Guinea-Bissau, Cape Verde, São Tomé and Príncipe, Macau and Timor;
• Descendants of Portuguese Sephardic Jews;
• Among others.