We have a vast know-how in Labor Law, providing assistance to both the employee and the employer depending on the side of the dispute that is presented to us, dedicating ourselves to the following modalities.
• Unlawful dismissal and reinstatement of the employee or claim for compensation;
• Dismissal with just cause attributable to the employer;
• Claiming overdue labor credits;
• Representation of the worker in meetings with the union, the employer and others;
• Dispute resolution.
• Legal support in corporate restructuring processes, including, namely, collective dismissals, job terminations, employment contract revocation agreements, lay-off procedures;
• Labor audits (due diligence);
• Advice on general and strategic labor issues, as well as social security matters;
• Analysis and drafting of individual employment contracts, temporary employment contracts, agreements on occasional assignment of workers and service provision contracts;
• Support in managing employment contracts, including support in matters such as functional and geographic mobility, change of remuneration, fringe benefits, preparation of incentive plans, stock purchase plans
• Representation and defense of the client’s interests in any litigation of a labor nature before courts, arbitration commissions or administrative authorities;
• Accompanying the client in meetings with trade unions, professional associations and inspection authorities;
• Monitoring of work-related accidents in administrative and judicial proceedings;
• Counseling on matters of safety, health and hygiene at work;
• Follow-up and instruction of disciplinary procedures;
• Assistance in hiring processes and legalization of foreign workers;
• Monitoring of collective bargaining processes.